EditPad Lite 7.1.1
You can find on this page details on how to remove EditPad Lite 7.1.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.1.1 from your PCJust Great Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Just Great Software. More info about the application EditPad Lite 7.1.1 can be found at http://www.just-great-software.com/
. EditPad Lite 7.1.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPadLite7 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. EditPad Lite 7.1.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\UnDeploy.exe. EditPadLite7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.42 MB (7779584 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in EditPad Lite 7.1.1. They take 7.42 MB (7779584
bytes) on disk.
- EditPadLite7.exe (7.42 MB)
The current web page applies to EditPad Lite 7.1.1 version 7.1.1
EditPad Lite 7.1.1 is an application by the software company Just Great Software. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase EditPad Lite 7.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EditPad Lite 7.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EditPad Lite 7.1.1". The EditPad Lite 7.1.1 app will be found automatically. After you click EditPad Lite 7.1.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about EditPad Lite 7.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EditPad Lite 7.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\UnDeploy.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EditPad Lite 7.1.1.
8. After uninstalling EditPad Lite 7.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EditPad Lite 7.1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EditPad Lite 7.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EditPad Lite 7.1.1 by Just Great Software from your computer, we are not saying that EditPad Lite 7.1.1 by Just Great Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EditPad Lite 7.1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 13:59:10.793