EditPad Lite 7.0.9
EditPad Lite 7.0.9 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.0.9 from your computerJust Great Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Just Great Software. Please follow http://www.just-great-software.com/
if you want to read more on EditPad Lite 7.0.9 on Just Great Software's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Just Great Software\EditPadLite7 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove EditPad Lite 7.0.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UnDeploy.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\Just Great Software\EditPadLite7\Deploy.log". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. EditPadLite7.exe is the EditPad Lite 7.0.9's primary executable file and it takes circa 6.24 MB (6538496 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in EditPad Lite 7.0.9. They occupy 6.24 MB (6538496
bytes) on disk.
- EditPadLite7.exe (6.24 MB)
The current web page applies to EditPad Lite 7.0.9 version 7.0.9
EditPad Lite 7.0.9 is an application marketed by Just Great Software. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase EditPad Lite 7.0.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.0.9 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EditPad Lite 7.0.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "EditPad Lite 7.0.9". If it is installed on your PC the EditPad Lite 7.0.9 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EditPad Lite 7.0.9 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EditPad Lite 7.0.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EditPad Lite 7.0.9:
- The software company is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\UnDeploy.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\Just Great Software\EditPadLite7\Deploy.log"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EditPad Lite 7.0.9.
8. After uninstalling EditPad Lite 7.0.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EditPad Lite 7.0.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EditPad Lite 7.0.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EditPad Lite 7.0.9 by Just Great Software from your PC, nor are we saying that EditPad Lite 7.0.9 by Just Great Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EditPad Lite 7.0.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-17 10:48:20.770