This web page contains thorough information on how to remove EdgeWise v4.5.6 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall EdgeWise v4.5.6 from your systemClearEdge3D
. Additional info about ClearEdge3D can be seen here
. You can see more info about EdgeWise v4.5.6 at http://www.clearedge3d.com/
. Usually the EdgeWise v4.5.6 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ClearEdge3D folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for EdgeWise v4.5.6 is C:\Program Files\ClearEdge3D\unins000.exe. EdgeWise v4.5.6's primary file takes about 56.28 MB (59016704 bytes) and is called EdgeWise.exe.
EdgeWise v4.5.6 is composed of the following executables which take 64.52 MB (67650841
bytes) on disk:
- EdgeWise.exe (56.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (754.66 KB)
- DXFTransformer.exe (7.41 MB)
- SecureUpdateUtility.exe (92.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5.6
of EdgeWise v4.5.6.
EdgeWise v4.5.6 is a program marketed by the software company ClearEdge3D. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall EdgeWise v4.5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall EdgeWise v4.5.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EdgeWise v4.5.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EdgeWise v4.5.6". If it exists on your system the EdgeWise v4.5.6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EdgeWise v4.5.6 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EdgeWise v4.5.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EdgeWise v4.5.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.clearedge3d.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ClearEdge3D\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EdgeWise v4.5.6.
8. After removing EdgeWise v4.5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EdgeWise v4.5.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EdgeWise v4.5.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EdgeWise v4.5.6 by ClearEdge3D from your computer, nor are we saying that EdgeWise v4.5.6 by ClearEdge3D is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EdgeWise v4.5.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-11 16:07:28.047