EdgeWise Plant v2.1
This page contains detailed information on how to remove EdgeWise Plant v2.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall EdgeWise Plant v2.1 from your systemClearEdge3D
. More information on ClearEdge3D can be found here
. Click on http://www.clearedge3d.com/
to get more facts about EdgeWise Plant v2.1 on ClearEdge3D's website. Usually the EdgeWise Plant v2.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearEdge3D folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for EdgeWise Plant v2.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearEdge3D\unins000.exe". EdgeWise Plant v2.1's main file takes around 26.76 MB (28063744 bytes) and its name is EdgeWise Plant.exe.
EdgeWise Plant v2.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 43.18 MB (45274574
bytes) on disk:
- EdgeWise Plant.exe (26.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.28 KB)
- DXFTransformer.exe (7.41 MB)
- SecureUpdateUtility.exe (92.12 KB)
- Sentinel Protection Installer 7.6.3.exe (8.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of EdgeWise Plant v2.1.
EdgeWise Plant v2.1 is a program marketed by ClearEdge3D. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall EdgeWise Plant v2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove EdgeWise Plant v2.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EdgeWise Plant v2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EdgeWise Plant v2.1". If it exists on your system the EdgeWise Plant v2.1 app will be found automatically. After you select EdgeWise Plant v2.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EdgeWise Plant v2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EdgeWise Plant v2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.clearedge3d.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearEdge3D\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EdgeWise Plant v2.1.
8. After uninstalling EdgeWise Plant v2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EdgeWise Plant v2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EdgeWise Plant v2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EdgeWise Plant v2.1 by ClearEdge3D from your PC, we are not saying that EdgeWise Plant v2.1 by ClearEdge3D is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EdgeWise Plant v2.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-27 01:42:26.293