EdgeRunner Multiplicity is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EdgeRunner Multiplicity from your computerEdgeRunner, LLC.
. Further information on EdgeRunner, LLC. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.edgerunner.com
to get more details about EdgeRunner Multiplicity on EdgeRunner, LLC.'s website. EdgeRunner Multiplicity is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EdgeRunner\Multiplicity folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing EdgeRunner Multiplicity is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EdgeRunner\Multiplicity\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\EdgeRunner\Multiplicity\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. MultiplicityConfig.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.10 MB (3245632 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with EdgeRunner Multiplicity. They take about 10.06 MB (10550616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DeElevate.exe (8.24 KB)
- DeElevate64.exe (10.24 KB)
- EventFilter.exe (240.47 KB)
- MP2Control.exe (55.46 KB)
- MP2Drag.exe (80.60 KB)
- MPBar.exe (786.19 KB)
- MPControl.exe (41.37 KB)
- MPRDP.exe (1.16 MB)
- MPRDP64.exe (1.50 MB)
- MPStub.exe (41.37 KB)
- Multipl2.exe (55.46 KB)
- MultiplicityConfig.exe (3.10 MB)
- MultiPLV.EXE (444.35 KB)
- MultiPLV64.EXE (473.02 KB)
- MultiSrv.exe (204.47 KB)
- SasUpgrade.exe (425.09 KB)
- SdDisplay.exe (58.59 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
- vistahelp.exe (113.24 KB)
The current web page applies to EdgeRunner Multiplicity version 3.3
alone. For other EdgeRunner Multiplicity versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling EdgeRunner Multiplicity we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall EdgeRunner Multiplicity from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EdgeRunner\Multiplicity
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EdgeRunner\Multiplicity\64\D3DX9_42.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EdgeRunner\Multiplicity\AppLogo.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EdgeRunner\Multiplicity\DeElevate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EdgeRunner\Multiplicity\DeElevate64.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Stardock Multiplicity 3
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\edgerunner\multiplicity\multipl2.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\edgerunner\multiplicity\multipl2.exe.FriendlyAppName
EdgeRunner Multiplicity is an application released by EdgeRunner, LLC.. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase EdgeRunner Multiplicity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EdgeRunner Multiplicity from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EdgeRunner Multiplicity or simply activate the Search field and type in "EdgeRunner Multiplicity". If it is installed on your PC the EdgeRunner Multiplicity application will be found automatically. After you select EdgeRunner Multiplicity in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EdgeRunner Multiplicity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EdgeRunner Multiplicity:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.edgerunner.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EdgeRunner\Multiplicity\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\EdgeRunner\Multiplicity\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EdgeRunner Multiplicity.
8. After uninstalling EdgeRunner Multiplicity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EdgeRunner Multiplicity which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EdgeRunner Multiplicity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EdgeRunner Multiplicity by EdgeRunner, LLC. from your PC, we are not saying that EdgeRunner Multiplicity by EdgeRunner, LLC. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EdgeRunner Multiplicity in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 23:53:59.170