EdbMails - 2.0
This page is about EdbMails - 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall EdbMails - 2.0 from your systemCodeMeOne
. Open here
where you can get more info on CodeMeOne. You can get more details about EdbMails - 2.0 at http://www.edbmails.com
. Usually the EdbMails - 2.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EdbMails directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall EdbMails - 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EdbMails\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called EdbMails.exe and it has a size of 1.07 MB (1122192 bytes).
The executable files below are part of EdbMails - 2.0. They take about 3.20 MB (3358812
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- edbconv.exe (22.86 KB)
- EdbMails.exe (1.07 MB)
- EdbMailsExtract.exe (1.07 MB)
- edbtool.exe (249.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.33 KB)
- unisedbmails.exe (114.89 KB)
This info is about EdbMails - 2.0 version 1.0
EdbMails - 2.0 is a program marketed by CodeMeOne. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall EdbMails - 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove EdbMails - 2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EdbMails - 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EdbMails - 2.0". The EdbMails - 2.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select EdbMails - 2.0 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EdbMails - 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EdbMails - 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.edbmails.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EdbMails\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EdbMails - 2.0.
8. After uninstalling EdbMails - 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EdbMails - 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EdbMails - 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EdbMails - 2.0 by CodeMeOne from your PC, nor are we saying that EdbMails - 2.0 by CodeMeOne is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EdbMails - 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 09:11:23.370