Eazy Backup 7
This page is about Eazy Backup 7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Eazy Backup 7 from your computerAJSystems.com Inc.
. More info about AJSystems.com Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the application Eazy Backup 7 can be found at http://ajsystems.com
. Eazy Backup 7 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ezBackup7 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Eazy Backup 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ezBackup7\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.69 MB (4919744 bytes) on disk and is named ezBackup.exe.
The executable files below are part of Eazy Backup 7. They take an average of 9.14 MB (9588760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ajLogger.exe (884.74 KB)
- ezBackup.exe (4.69 MB)
- ezBNow.exe (2.13 MB)
- ezStart.exe (49.91 KB)
- IMUtil3.exe (109.90 KB)
- PCDRdr.exe (301.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.02 KB)
- WLMDBRdr.exe (33.00 KB)
- WLMDBRdr2.exe (299.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Eazy Backup 7 version 7
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Eazy Backup 7:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Eazy Backup.lnk
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AJSystems\EazyBackup\Eazy Backup
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Program Files (x86)\ezBackup7\ezBackup.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Program Files (x86)\ezBackup7\ezBackup.exe.FriendlyAppName
Eazy Backup 7 is an application by AJSystems.com Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Eazy Backup 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Eazy Backup 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Eazy Backup 7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Eazy Backup 7". If it exists on your system the Eazy Backup 7 program will be found automatically. After you click Eazy Backup 7 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Eazy Backup 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Eazy Backup 7:
- The software company is: http://ajsystems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ezBackup7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Eazy Backup 7.
8. After removing Eazy Backup 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Eazy Backup 7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Eazy Backup 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Eazy Backup 7 by AJSystems.com Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Eazy Backup 7 by AJSystems.com Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Eazy Backup 7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:18:08.067