You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Eaton Catalogue for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Eaton Catalogue from your PCEaton
. More info about Eaton can be found here
. More details about Eaton Catalogue can be seen at http://www.cooper-ls.com
. Usually the Eaton Catalogue application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux\PlugIns\Eaton directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux\PlugIns\Eaton\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Eaton Catalogue. Eaton Catalogue's main file takes about 812.50 KB (832000 bytes) and is named EATONCatalogue.exe.
Eaton Catalogue is comprised of the following executables which take 2.97 MB (3117328
bytes) on disk:
- EATONCatalogue.exe (812.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- CatalogueUpdater.exe (73.50 KB)
- PermissionManager.exe (25.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Eaton Catalogue version 184.108.40.206
Eaton Catalogue is a program marketed by Eaton. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Eaton Catalogue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Eaton Catalogue from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Eaton Catalogue or simply click the Search feature and type in "Eaton Catalogue". If it is installed on your PC the Eaton Catalogue program will be found automatically. After you click Eaton Catalogue in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Eaton Catalogue, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Eaton Catalogue:
- The software company is: http://www.cooper-ls.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux\PlugIns\Eaton\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Eaton Catalogue.
8. After uninstalling Eaton Catalogue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Eaton Catalogue which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Eaton Catalogue using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Eaton Catalogue by Eaton from your computer, nor are we saying that Eaton Catalogue by Eaton is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Eaton Catalogue in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-06 12:46:53.910