This web page is about EasyXplore for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall EasyXplore from your computerTresdox Corporation
. Further information on Tresdox Corporation can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\easyxplore folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall EasyXplore by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\easyxplore\Uninstall EasyXplore.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled EasyXplore.exe and it has a size of 76.25 MB (79950336 bytes).
EasyXplore installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 76.60 MB (80316121
bytes) on disk.
- EasyXplore.exe (76.25 MB)
- Uninstall EasyXplore.exe (252.21 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
The current page applies to EasyXplore version 1.3.26
alone. Click on the links below for other EasyXplore versions:
...click to view all...
EasyXplore is a program offered by Tresdox Corporation. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove EasyXplore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase EasyXplore from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EasyXplore or simply click the Search field and type in "EasyXplore". If it exists on your system the EasyXplore app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EasyXplore in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EasyXplore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EasyXplore.
8. After uninstalling EasyXplore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EasyXplore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EasyXplore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EasyXplore by Tresdox Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that EasyXplore by Tresdox Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EasyXplore in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 19:48:26.507