EasyWorship 2006 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall EasyWorship 2006 from your systemSoftouch Development, Inc.
. More data about Softouch Development, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about about EasyWorship 2006 at http://www.easyworship.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Softouch\EasyWorship directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Softouch\EasyWorship\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EasyWorship 2006. EasyWorship 2006's primary file takes about 1.61 MB (1689088 bytes) and is named EasyWorship.exe.
EasyWorship 2006 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.75 MB (4984194
bytes) on disk.
- EasyWorship.exe (1.61 MB)
- ezFixIt.exe (813.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (663.32 KB)
- PPTVIEW.EXE (1.70 MB)
This info is about EasyWorship 2006 version 2006
EasyWorship 2006 is a program marketed by Softouch Development, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall EasyWorship 2006 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase EasyWorship 2006 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EasyWorship 2006 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EasyWorship 2006". The EasyWorship 2006 program will be found automatically. After you select EasyWorship 2006 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EasyWorship 2006, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EasyWorship 2006:
- The publisher is: http://www.easyworship.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Softouch\EasyWorship\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EasyWorship 2006.
8. After removing EasyWorship 2006, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EasyWorship 2006 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EasyWorship 2006 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EasyWorship 2006 by Softouch Development, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that EasyWorship 2006 by Softouch Development, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EasyWorship 2006 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-21 06:53:43.720