This info is about EasyVoip for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall EasyVoip from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Open here
for more info on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Please follow http://www.EasyVoip.com
if you want to read more on EasyVoip on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's website. EasyVoip is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyVoip.com\EasyVoip folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. EasyVoip's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyVoip.com\EasyVoip\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 21.95 MB (23020632 bytes) on disk and is named easyvoip.exe.
EasyVoip is composed of the following executables which take 22.67 MB (23771897
bytes) on disk:
- easyvoip.exe (21.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (733.66 KB)
This page is about EasyVoip version 4.14745
alone. Click on the links below for other EasyVoip versions:
...click to view all...
EasyVoip is a program by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall EasyVoip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EasyVoip with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EasyVoip or simply click the Search feature and type in "EasyVoip". If it is installed on your PC the EasyVoip program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EasyVoip in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EasyVoip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EasyVoip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.EasyVoip.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyVoip.com\EasyVoip\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EasyVoip.
8. After removing EasyVoip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EasyVoip which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EasyVoip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EasyVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, nor are we saying that EasyVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EasyVoip in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 16:16:19.897