This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall EasyVeep 2 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall EasyVeep 2 from your PCFesto Didactic SE and Globula Co.
. Take a look here
for more details on Festo Didactic SE and Globula Co.. You can get more details on EasyVeep 2 at http://www.easyveep.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\didactic\EasyVeep 2 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. EasyVeep 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\didactic\EasyVeep 2\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled EasyVeep.exe and occupies 2.31 MB (2421745 bytes).
EasyVeep 2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.41 MB (2525746
bytes) on disk:
- EasyVeep.exe (2.31 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 26
of EasyVeep 2.
EasyVeep 2 is a program by the software company Festo Didactic SE and Globula Co.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall EasyVeep 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EasyVeep 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EasyVeep 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EasyVeep 2". If it is installed on your PC the EasyVeep 2 program will be found automatically. When you select EasyVeep 2 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EasyVeep 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EasyVeep 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.easyveep.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\didactic\EasyVeep 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EasyVeep 2.
8. After uninstalling EasyVeep 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EasyVeep 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EasyVeep 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EasyVeep 2 by Festo Didactic SE and Globula Co. from your PC, nor are we saying that EasyVeep 2 by Festo Didactic SE and Globula Co. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EasyVeep 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 17:06:34.013