EasyUEFI version 2.8
EasyUEFI version 2.8 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall EasyUEFI version 2.8 from your systemThe EasyUEFI Development Team.
. Open here
for more information on The EasyUEFI Development Team.. You can see more info related to EasyUEFI version 2.8 at http://www.easyuefi.com/
. EasyUEFI version 2.8 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\EasyUEFI directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for EasyUEFI version 2.8 is C:\Program Files\EasyUEFI\unins000.exe. EasyUEFI.exe is the EasyUEFI version 2.8's primary executable file and it occupies about 6.19 MB (6489600 bytes) on disk.
EasyUEFI version 2.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 30.89 MB (32390353
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- AppLoader.exe (2.16 MB)
- EasyUEFI.exe (6.19 MB)
- EasyUEFIC.exe (6.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8
of EasyUEFI version 2.8.
EasyUEFI version 2.8 is a program released by The EasyUEFI Development Team.. Some users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove EasyUEFI version 2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EasyUEFI version 2.8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EasyUEFI version 2.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EasyUEFI version 2.8". The EasyUEFI version 2.8 program will be found very quickly. When you select EasyUEFI version 2.8 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about EasyUEFI version 2.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EasyUEFI version 2.8:
- The software company is: http://www.easyuefi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EasyUEFI\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EasyUEFI version 2.8.
8. After uninstalling EasyUEFI version 2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EasyUEFI version 2.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EasyUEFI version 2.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EasyUEFI version 2.8 by The EasyUEFI Development Team. from your PC, nor are we saying that EasyUEFI version 2.8 by The EasyUEFI Development Team. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EasyUEFI version 2.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 03:58:46.927