This web page is about EasyUEFI版本3.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EasyUEFI版本3.2 from your computerHasleo Software.
. You can find out more on Hasleo Software. or check for application updates here
. More details about the application EasyUEFI版本3.2 can be found at https://www.hasleo.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Hasleo\EasyUEFI folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for EasyUEFI版本3.2 is C:\Program Files\Hasleo\EasyUEFI\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.73 MB (7052800 bytes) on disk and is named EasyUEFI.exe.
EasyUEFI版本3.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 33.09 MB (34695921
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- AppLoader.exe (2.18 MB)
- EasyUEFI.exe (6.73 MB)
- EasyUEFIC.exe (7.03 MB)
The current page applies to EasyUEFI版本3.2 version 3.2
EasyUEFI版本3.2 is an application released by Hasleo Software.. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall EasyUEFI版本3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall EasyUEFI版本3.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EasyUEFI版本3.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EasyUEFI版本3.2". If it exists on your system the EasyUEFI版本3.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EasyUEFI版本3.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EasyUEFI版本3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EasyUEFI版本3.2:
- The software company is: https://www.hasleo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hasleo\EasyUEFI\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EasyUEFI版本3.2.
8. After removing EasyUEFI版本3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EasyUEFI版本3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EasyUEFI版本3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EasyUEFI版本3.2 by Hasleo Software. from your PC, nor are we saying that EasyUEFI版本3.2 by Hasleo Software. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EasyUEFI版本3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-02 05:53:10.330