EasySaver B9.1214.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall EasySaver B9.1214.1 from your systemGigabyte
. Check out here
for more info on Gigabyte. You can read more about related to EasySaver B9.1214.1 at http://www.Gigabyte.com
. EasySaver B9.1214.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\\EasySaver directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall EasySaver B9.1214.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 266.54 KB (272936 bytes) on disk and is named eslite.exe.
The following executables are contained in EasySaver B9.1214.1 . They take 1.06 MB (1109632
bytes) on disk.
- eslite.exe (266.54 KB)
- essvr.exe (66.54 KB)
- GBTUpd.exe (440.04 KB)
- UpdExe.exe (310.51 KB)
The current page applies to EasySaver B9.1214.1 version 1.00.0000
If you are manually uninstalling EasySaver B9.1214.1 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall EasySaver B9.1214.1 :
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\essvr.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\EventLog.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\ExeVer.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\GBTUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\info.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\LvUpdExe\ExeVer.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\num.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\Res.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\server.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\server.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\UpdExe.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\verinfo.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\ycc.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Gigabyte\EasySaver B9.1214.1
EasySaver B9.1214.1 is an application by Gigabyte. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase EasySaver B9.1214.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EasySaver B9.1214.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EasySaver B9.1214.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EasySaver B9.1214.1 ". If it is installed on your PC the EasySaver B9.1214.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EasySaver B9.1214.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EasySaver B9.1214.1 , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EasySaver B9.1214.1 :
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Gigabyte.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EasySaver B9.1214.1 .
8. After removing EasySaver B9.1214.1 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EasySaver B9.1214.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EasySaver B9.1214.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EasySaver B9.1214.1 by Gigabyte from your PC, nor are we saying that EasySaver B9.1214.1 by Gigabyte is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EasySaver B9.1214.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:03:15.367