EasySaver B9.1214.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall EasySaver B9.1214.1 from your PCGigabyte
. Check out here
for more info on Gigabyte. You can read more about related to EasySaver B9.1214.1 at http://www.Gigabyte.com
. EasySaver B9.1214.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\\EasySaver directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall EasySaver B9.1214.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 266.54 KB (272936 bytes) on disk and is named eslite.exe.
The following executables are contained in EasySaver B9.1214.1 . They take 1.06 MB (1109632
bytes) on disk.
- eslite.exe (266.54 KB)
- essvr.exe (66.54 KB)
- GBTUpd.exe (440.04 KB)
- UpdExe.exe (310.51 KB)
The current page applies to EasySaver B9.1214.1 version 1.00.0000
If you are manually uninstalling EasySaver B9.1214.1 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall EasySaver B9.1214.1 :
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\EasySaver\verinfo.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\EES_ENG.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\eslite.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\esliteSrv.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\ESSVR.EXE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\EventLog.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\ExeVer.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\GBTUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\info.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\LvUpdExe\ExeVer.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\num.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\Res.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\server.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\server.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\UpdExe.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\verinfo.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\EasySaver\YCC.DLL
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\EasySaver.lnk
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Gigabyte\EasySaver B9.1214.1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\ES lite Service\ImagePath
EasySaver B9.1214.1 is an application marketed by Gigabyte. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase EasySaver B9.1214.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EasySaver B9.1214.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EasySaver B9.1214.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EasySaver B9.1214.1 ". If it is installed on your PC the EasySaver B9.1214.1 program will be found automatically. After you click EasySaver B9.1214.1 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about EasySaver B9.1214.1 , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EasySaver B9.1214.1 :
- The publisher is: http://www.Gigabyte.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EasySaver B9.1214.1 .
8. After removing EasySaver B9.1214.1 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EasySaver B9.1214.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EasySaver B9.1214.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EasySaver B9.1214.1 by Gigabyte from your computer, nor are we saying that EasySaver B9.1214.1 by Gigabyte is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EasySaver B9.1214.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:03:15.367