EasyRecovery Professional 6.10
This info is about EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 from your PCWareZ Provider
. Open here
for more info on WareZ Provider. You can see more info related to EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 at http://www.PHILka.RU
. Usually the EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 application is found in the C:\Program Files\EasyRecovery Professional directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 is C:\Program Files\EasyRecovery Professional\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. EasyRecovery.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 192.00 KB (196608 bytes) on disk.
EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 is composed of the following executables which take 11.24 MB (11788610
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DC500.EXE (1.91 MB)
- EasyRecovery.exe (192.00 KB)
- ERDOSDSK.exe (1.70 MB)
- ERDOSDSKFrench.exe (1.71 MB)
- ERDOSDSKGerman.exe (1.71 MB)
- ERDOSDSKItalian.exe (1.71 MB)
- ERDOSDSKSpanish.exe (1.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (634.26 KB)
The current web page applies to EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 version 6.10
Numerous files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you want to remove EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall EasyRecovery Professional 6.10:
The files below were left behind on your disk by EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\EasyRecovery Professional
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\EasyRecovery Professional
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\EasyRecovery Professional\EasyRecovery_UserName.stg
- C:\Program Files\EasyRecovery Professional\MXUIShell.MXE
- C:\Program Files\EasyRecovery Professional\SizeMgr.fiz
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\EasyRecovery Professional\EasyRecovery_UserName.stg
EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 is an application by the software company WareZ Provider. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EasyRecovery Professional 6.10". If it exists on your system the EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EasyRecovery Professional 6.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EasyRecovery Professional 6.10:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.PHILka.RU
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EasyRecovery Professional\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EasyRecovery Professional 6.10.
8. After uninstalling EasyRecovery Professional 6.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 by WareZ Provider from your computer, we are not saying that EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 by WareZ Provider is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EasyRecovery Professional 6.10 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 12:30:31.133