EasyRecovery Pro 6.20
EasyRecovery Pro 6.20 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall EasyRecovery Pro 6.20 from your systemPHILka.RU
. More info about PHILka.RU can be found here
. Please open http://www.philka.ru
if you want to read more on EasyRecovery Pro 6.20 on PHILka.RU's page. Usually the EasyRecovery Pro 6.20 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyRecovery Professional folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling EasyRecovery Pro 6.20 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyRecovery Professional\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named EasyRecovery.exe and its approximative size is 200.00 KB (204800 bytes).
EasyRecovery Pro 6.20 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.47 MB (12025992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DC500.EXE (2.08 MB)
- EasyRecovery.exe (200.00 KB)
- ERDOSDSK.exe (1.70 MB)
- ERDOSDSKFrench.exe (1.71 MB)
- ERDOSDSKGerman.exe (1.71 MB)
- ERDOSDSKItalian.exe (1.71 MB)
- ERDOSDSKSpanish.exe (1.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (680.42 KB)
This page is about EasyRecovery Pro 6.20 version 6.20
EasyRecovery Pro 6.20 is an application by the software company PHILka.RU. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall EasyRecovery Pro 6.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase EasyRecovery Pro 6.20 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EasyRecovery Pro 6.20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EasyRecovery Pro 6.20". If it is installed on your PC the EasyRecovery Pro 6.20 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EasyRecovery Pro 6.20 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EasyRecovery Pro 6.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EasyRecovery Pro 6.20:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.philka.ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyRecovery Professional\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EasyRecovery Pro 6.20.
8. After uninstalling EasyRecovery Pro 6.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EasyRecovery Pro 6.20 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EasyRecovery Pro 6.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EasyRecovery Pro 6.20 by PHILka.RU from your PC, we are not saying that EasyRecovery Pro 6.20 by PHILka.RU is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EasyRecovery Pro 6.20 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 14:39:51.763