You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall EasyRecovery 6.20 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall EasyRecovery 6.20 from your PCLonerD
. You can read more on LonerD or check for application updates here
. Click on http://DreamLair.net/
to get more info about EasyRecovery 6.20 on LonerD's website. EasyRecovery 6.20's full uninstall command line is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\EasyRecovery.inf,Uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) on disk and is titled EasyRecovery.exe.
The following executables are contained in EasyRecovery 6.20. They occupy 3.98 MB (4170960
bytes) on disk.
- DC500.EXE (2.08 MB)
- EasyRecovery.exe (200.00 KB)
- ERDOSDSK.exe (1.70 MB)
This page is about EasyRecovery 6.20 version 6.20
EasyRecovery 6.20 is an application by the software company LonerD. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove EasyRecovery 6.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete EasyRecovery 6.20 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EasyRecovery 6.20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EasyRecovery 6.20". The EasyRecovery 6.20 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EasyRecovery 6.20 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EasyRecovery 6.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EasyRecovery 6.20:
- The publisher is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\EasyRecovery.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EasyRecovery 6.20.
8. After uninstalling EasyRecovery 6.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EasyRecovery 6.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EasyRecovery 6.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EasyRecovery 6.20 by LonerD from your PC, nor are we saying that EasyRecovery 6.20 by LonerD is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EasyRecovery 6.20 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 13:28:20.947