EasyOBD 2.3.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall EasyOBD 2.3.0 from your systemTotal Car Diagnostics
. Further information on Total Car Diagnostics can be found here
. Please open http://www.totalcardiagnostics.com/shop
if you want to read more on EasyOBD 2.3.0 on Total Car Diagnostics's page. EasyOBD 2.3.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\TOAD\EasyOBD folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\TOAD\EasyOBD\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EasyOBD 2.3.0. EasyObdII_Ver2_3_0.exe is the EasyOBD 2.3.0's primary executable file and it takes close to 3.33 MB (3495365 bytes) on disk.
EasyOBD 2.3.0 is composed of the following executables which take 3.43 MB (3599275
bytes) on disk:
- EasyObdII_Ver2_3_0.exe (3.33 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.47 KB)
The current page applies to EasyOBD 2.3.0 version 2.3.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall EasyOBD 2.3.0.Folders left behind when you uninstall EasyOBD 2.3.0:
The files below are left behind on your disk by EasyOBD 2.3.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\TOAD\EasyOBD
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TOAD\EasyOBD
- C:\Program Files\TOAD\EasyOBD\EasyLicence.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOAD\EasyOBD\EasyObdII.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOAD\EasyOBD\EasyObdII_Ver2_3_0.exe
- C:\Program Files\TOAD\EasyOBD\EasyRuntime.txt
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EasyOBD 2.3.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EasyOBD 2.3.0\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EasyOBD 2.3.0\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EasyOBD 2.3.0\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EasyOBD 2.3.0\UninstallString
EasyOBD 2.3.0 is a program offered by Total Car Diagnostics. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall EasyOBD 2.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete EasyOBD 2.3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EasyOBD 2.3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "EasyOBD 2.3.0". The EasyOBD 2.3.0 app will be found automatically. When you click EasyOBD 2.3.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EasyOBD 2.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EasyOBD 2.3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.totalcardiagnostics.com/shop
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TOAD\EasyOBD\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EasyOBD 2.3.0.
8. After removing EasyOBD 2.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EasyOBD 2.3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EasyOBD 2.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EasyOBD 2.3.0 by Total Car Diagnostics from your PC, we are not saying that EasyOBD 2.3.0 by Total Car Diagnostics is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EasyOBD 2.3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:34:55.527