You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove EasyDialer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall EasyDialer from your computerZTE Inc
. Open here
for more details on ZTE Inc. Please open http://www.ZTE.com.cn
if you want to read more on EasyDialer on ZTE Inc's website. Usually the EasyDialer program is found in the C:\Program Files\ZTE\EasyDialer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing EasyDialer is C:\Program Files\ZTE\EasyDialer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. adsldial.exe is the EasyDialer's main executable file and it occupies about 4.38 MB (4597760 bytes) on disk.
EasyDialer is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.69 MB (4915858
bytes) on disk:
- adsldial.exe (4.38 MB)
- ClearApp.exe (20.00 KB)
- ClearRasEntry.exe (36.00 KB)
- install.exe (208.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (46.64 KB)
EasyDialer is a program marketed by ZTE Inc. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase EasyDialer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EasyDialer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EasyDialer or simply click the Search feature and type in "EasyDialer". The EasyDialer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EasyDialer in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EasyDialer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EasyDialer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ZTE.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ZTE\EasyDialer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EasyDialer.
8. After uninstalling EasyDialer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EasyDialer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EasyDialer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EasyDialer by ZTE Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that EasyDialer by ZTE Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EasyDialer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 01:58:51.033