EasyCovers is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EasyCovers from your PCLambert Jérôme
. Open here
for more details on Lambert Jérôme. Usually the EasyCovers program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyCovers folder, depending on the user's option during install. EasyCovers's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyCovers\WDUNINST.EXE" /REG="EASYCOVERS". EasyCovers.exe is the EasyCovers's main executable file and it takes close to 1.16 MB (1212105 bytes) on disk.
EasyCovers is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.48 MB (1547977
bytes) on disk:
- EasyCovers.exe (1.16 MB)
- WDUNINST.EXE (328.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.01
If you are manually uninstalling EasyCovers we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall EasyCovers:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lambert Jérôme\EasyCovers
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PC SOFT\WDEtat Utilisateur\14.0\Common\MRI\EASYCOVERS
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PC SOFT\WDEtat Utilisateur\17.0\Common\MRI\EASYCOVERS
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PC SOFT\WDSetup\1\EASYCOVERS
EasyCovers is a program released by the software company Lambert Jérôme. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall EasyCovers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove EasyCovers from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EasyCovers or simply click the Search field and type in "EasyCovers". If it is installed on your PC the EasyCovers app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EasyCovers in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EasyCovers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EasyCovers.
8. After uninstalling EasyCovers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EasyCovers which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EasyCovers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EasyCovers by Lambert Jérôme from your computer, we are not saying that EasyCovers by Lambert Jérôme is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EasyCovers supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 12:00:18.543