EasyConnect is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall EasyConnect from your PCSangfor Technologies Inc.
. You can find out more on Sangfor Technologies Inc. or check for application updates here
. EasyConnect is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sangfor\SSL\SangforCSClient directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for EasyConnect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sangfor\SSL\SangforCSClient\SangforCSClientUninstaller.exe. SangforCSClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.75 MB (2878368 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside EasyConnect. They occupy about 4.23 MB (4431688
bytes) on disk.
- LogoutTimeOut.exe (435.86 KB)
- SangforCSClient.exe (2.75 MB)
- SangforCSClientUninstaller.exe (49.42 KB)
- SangforDKeyMonitor.exe (71.77 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (959.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 763100
of EasyConnect. Click on the links below for other EasyConnect versions:
...click to view all...
EasyConnect is an application by the software company Sangfor Technologies Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove EasyConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove EasyConnect from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EasyConnect or simply click the Search feature and type in "EasyConnect". If it is installed on your PC the EasyConnect application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EasyConnect in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EasyConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EasyConnect.
8. After removing EasyConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EasyConnect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EasyConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EasyConnect by Sangfor Technologies Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that EasyConnect by Sangfor Technologies Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EasyConnect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 06:42:23.833