This page is about EasyCash&Tax 1.65 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall EasyCash&Tax 1.65 from your systemtm
. Check out here
for more information on tm. Detailed information about EasyCash&Tax 1.65 can be found at http://www.easyct.de
. EasyCash&Tax 1.65 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyCash&Tax folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall EasyCash&Tax 1.65 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyCash&Tax\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. EasyCash&Tax 1.65's primary file takes around 1.59 MB (1667072 bytes) and its name is EasyCT.exe.
The following executables are contained in EasyCash&Tax 1.65. They occupy 2.28 MB (2388016
bytes) on disk.
- EasyCT.exe (1.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.05 KB)
This info is about EasyCash&Tax 1.65 version 1.65
EasyCash&Tax 1.65 is a program by tm. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall EasyCash&Tax 1.65 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete EasyCash&Tax 1.65 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EasyCash&Tax 1.65 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EasyCash&Tax 1.65". If it exists on your system the EasyCash&Tax 1.65 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EasyCash&Tax 1.65 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EasyCash&Tax 1.65, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EasyCash&Tax 1.65:
- The publisher is: http://www.easyct.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyCash&Tax\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EasyCash&Tax 1.65.
8. After uninstalling EasyCash&Tax 1.65, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EasyCash&Tax 1.65 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EasyCash&Tax 1.65 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EasyCash&Tax 1.65 by tm from your PC, nor are we saying that EasyCash&Tax 1.65 by tm is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EasyCash&Tax 1.65 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 12:56:33.720