EasyBCD 2.4 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall EasyBCD 2.4 from your systemNeoSmart Technologies
. More data about NeoSmart Technologies can be seen here
. More details about EasyBCD 2.4 can be found at http://neosmart.net/wiki/easybcd/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NeoSmart Technologies\EasyBCD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for EasyBCD 2.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NeoSmart Technologies\EasyBCD\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called EasyBCD.exe and it has a size of 965.65 KB (988824 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in EasyBCD 2.4. They occupy 1.97 MB (2070656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EasyBCD.exe (965.65 KB)
- uninstall.exe (62.12 KB)
- bcdboot.exe (142.50 KB)
- bcdedit.exe (317.00 KB)
- BootGrabber.exe (183.65 KB)
- bootsect.exe (107.80 KB)
- NetTest.exe (11.15 KB)
- NST Downloader.exe (18.61 KB)
- udefrag.exe (24.00 KB)
- UtfRedirect.exe (189.65 KB)
The current page applies to EasyBCD 2.4 version 2.4
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you want to remove EasyBCD 2.4 from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall EasyBCD 2.4:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NeoSmart Technologies\EasyBCD
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-702543995-2052285306-2754246439-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Users\UserName\Downloads\EasyBCD 2.4.exe
EasyBCD 2.4 is a program released by the software company NeoSmart Technologies. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove EasyBCD 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase EasyBCD 2.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EasyBCD 2.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "EasyBCD 2.4". If it is installed on your PC the EasyBCD 2.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EasyBCD 2.4 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EasyBCD 2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EasyBCD 2.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://neosmart.net/wiki/easybcd/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NeoSmart Technologies\EasyBCD\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EasyBCD 2.4.
8. After removing EasyBCD 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EasyBCD 2.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EasyBCD 2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EasyBCD 2.4 by NeoSmart Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that EasyBCD 2.4 by NeoSmart Technologies is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EasyBCD 2.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 03:49:31.237