EasyAndroid version 0.7
This web page contains complete information on how to remove EasyAndroid version 0.7 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall EasyAndroid version 0.7 from your computerkevin134
. Additional info about kevin134 can be read here
. Please follow http://http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1136644
if you want to read more on EasyAndroid version 0.7 on kevin134's web page. Usually the EasyAndroid version 0.7 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\EasyAndroid folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\EasyAndroid\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EasyAndroid version 0.7. EasyAndroid version 0.7's primary file takes around 271.00 KB (277504 bytes) and is called EasyAndroid.exe.
The executable files below are part of EasyAndroid version 0.7. They occupy an average of 12.01 MB (12596880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EasyAndroid.exe (271.00 KB)
- eaupdate.exe (50.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.28 KB)
- adb.exe (401.28 KB)
- fastboot.exe (179.35 KB)
- CustomRUU.exe (921.50 KB)
- DAF.exe (868.00 KB)
- EnterBootloader.exe (8.70 KB)
- rapitool.exe (171.20 KB)
- HSPL4.exe (1.96 MB)
- ROMUpdateUtility.exe (1.41 MB)
- RUUGetInfo.exe (13.20 KB)
- ROMUpdateUtility.exe (1.41 MB)
- task29.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7
of EasyAndroid version 0.7.
EasyAndroid version 0.7 is an application marketed by the software company kevin134. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove EasyAndroid version 0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove EasyAndroid version 0.7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EasyAndroid version 0.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EasyAndroid version 0.7". The EasyAndroid version 0.7 application will be found automatically. After you click EasyAndroid version 0.7 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EasyAndroid version 0.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EasyAndroid version 0.7:
- The software company is: http://http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1136644
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EasyAndroid\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EasyAndroid version 0.7.
8. After removing EasyAndroid version 0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EasyAndroid version 0.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EasyAndroid version 0.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EasyAndroid version 0.7 by kevin134 from your PC, we are not saying that EasyAndroid version 0.7 by kevin134 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EasyAndroid version 0.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 15:33:25.520