Easy phone 3.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Easy phone 3.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Easy phone 3.0 from your systemSamehsoft
. You can read more on Samehsoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mrsameh.com
to get more information about Easy phone 3.0 on Samehsoft's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy phone 2007 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy phone 2007\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Easy phone 3.0. Easy phone 3.0's primary file takes about 624.00 KB (638976 bytes) and is named easy phone.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Easy phone 3.0. They take about 698.95 KB (715727
bytes) on disk.
- easy phone.exe (624.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Easy phone 3.0.
Easy phone 3.0 is a program released by the software company Samehsoft. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Easy phone 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Easy phone 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Easy phone 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Easy phone 3.0". If it exists on your system the Easy phone 3.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Easy phone 3.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Easy phone 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Easy phone 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.mrsameh.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy phone 2007\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Easy phone 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Easy phone 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Easy phone 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Easy phone 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Easy phone 3.0 by Samehsoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Easy phone 3.0 by Samehsoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Easy phone 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 13:33:04.760