Easy Speed Check
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Easy Speed Check for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Easy Speed Check from your computerProbit Software LTD
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Probit Software LTD. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Speed Check directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Easy Speed Check is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Speed Check\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the Easy Speed Check's main executable file and it occupies approximately 79.06 KB (80956 bytes) on disk.
Easy Speed Check installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 79.06 KB (80956
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Easy Speed Check version 1.1.0
alone. For other Easy Speed Check versions please click below:
Easy Speed Check is an application marketed by Probit Software LTD. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Easy Speed Check is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Easy Speed Check with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Easy Speed Check or simply click the Search field and type in "Easy Speed Check". If it is installed on your PC the Easy Speed Check application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Easy Speed Check in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Easy Speed Check, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Easy Speed Check.
8. After uninstalling Easy Speed Check, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Easy Speed Check that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Easy Speed Check with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Easy Speed Check by Probit Software LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that Easy Speed Check by Probit Software LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Easy Speed Check in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 16:02:19.573