Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0 from your systemR4U Soft
. Check out here
where you can read more on R4U Soft. Please open http://www.r4u-soft.com
if you want to read more on Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0 on R4U Soft's page. Usually the Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\R4U Soft\Easy Remover 2004 Lite folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\PROGRA~1\R4USOF~1\EASYRE~1\Setup.exe /remove is the full command line if you want to uninstall Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0. Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0's primary file takes about 2.79 MB (2923008 bytes) and its name is Easy Lite.exe.
Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.24 MB (3393536
bytes) on disk:
- Easy Lite.exe (2.79 MB)
- PD.exe (392.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (67.50 KB)
This info is about Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0 version 3.0
Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0 is an application marketed by R4U Soft. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0 program will be found automatically. When you click Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.r4u-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\R4USOF~1\EASYRE~1\Setup.exe /remove
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0 by R4U Soft from your PC, we are not saying that Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0 by R4U Soft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Easy Remover 2004 Lite 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 01:15:54.090