Easy Recovery 184.108.40.206
This page is about Easy Recovery 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Easy Recovery 18.104.22.168 from your computerApps
. More data about Apps can be read here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Apps\Easy Recovery directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Apps\Easy Recovery\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Easy Recovery 22.214.171.124. The application's main executable file is labeled EREnt.exe and occupies 4.26 MB (4464112 bytes).
Easy Recovery 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.87 MB (16643611
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EREnt.exe (4.26 MB)
- EREnt64.exe (5.51 MB)
- EREntKey.exe (42.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (166.05 KB)
- licman.exe (2.42 MB)
- mailviewer.exe (2.65 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (157.38 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (265.33 KB)
- winvnc4.exe (429.33 KB)
The current page applies to Easy Recovery 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Easy Recovery 220.127.116.11 is an application by Apps. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Easy Recovery 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Easy Recovery 22.214.171.124 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Easy Recovery 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Easy Recovery 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the Easy Recovery 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Easy Recovery 220.127.116.11 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Easy Recovery 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Easy Recovery 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Easy Recovery 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Easy Recovery 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Easy Recovery 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Easy Recovery 220.127.116.11 by Apps from your PC, we are not saying that Easy Recovery 18.104.22.168 by Apps is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Easy Recovery 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 13:03:30.630