Easy RAR Recovery
You can find below details on how to uninstall Easy RAR Recovery for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Easy RAR Recovery from your systemMunSoft
. Take a look here
for more information on MunSoft. Further information about Easy RAR Recovery can be seen at http://www.munsoft.com/EasyRARRecovery/
. Easy RAR Recovery is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MunSoft\Easy RAR Recovery directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\MunSoft\Easy RAR Recovery\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Easy RAR Recovery. EasyRARRecovery.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.55 MB (3721504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Easy RAR Recovery. They take 3.65 MB (3828954
bytes) on disk.
- EasyRARRecovery.exe (3.55 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (104.93 KB)
The current web page applies to Easy RAR Recovery version 2.0
Easy RAR Recovery is an application offered by the software company MunSoft. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Easy RAR Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Easy RAR Recovery with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Easy RAR Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Easy RAR Recovery". If it exists on your system the Easy RAR Recovery application will be found automatically. After you click Easy RAR Recovery in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Easy RAR Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Easy RAR Recovery:
- The publisher is: http://www.munsoft.com/EasyRARRecovery/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MunSoft\Easy RAR Recovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Easy RAR Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Easy RAR Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Easy RAR Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Easy RAR Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Easy RAR Recovery by MunSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Easy RAR Recovery by MunSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Easy RAR Recovery supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 00:48:25.963