Easy QR Code
Easy QR Code is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Easy QR Code from your systemA Steve Creation/Convergence
. Go over here
for more info on A Steve Creation/Convergence. Usually the Easy QR Code application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy QR Code folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy QR Code\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy QR Code\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Easy QR Code. Easy QR Code.exe is the Easy QR Code's primary executable file and it takes about 162.00 KB (165888 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Easy QR Code. They take about 729.50 KB (747008
bytes) on disk.
- Easy QR Code.exe (162.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Easy QR Code.
Easy QR Code is an application by A Steve Creation/Convergence. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Easy QR Code is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Easy QR Code from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Easy QR Code or simply activate the Search field and type in "Easy QR Code". The Easy QR Code app will be found automatically. After you click Easy QR Code in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Easy QR Code, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Easy QR Code.
8. After removing Easy QR Code, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Easy QR Code that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Easy QR Code with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Easy QR Code by A Steve Creation/Convergence from your PC, nor are we saying that Easy QR Code by A Steve Creation/Convergence is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Easy QR Code supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:31:21.583