Easy Photo Unblur 1.1
Easy Photo Unblur 1.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Easy Photo Unblur 1.1 from your computerSoftOrbits
. Open here
for more information on SoftOrbits. More data about the software Easy Photo Unblur 1.1 can be seen at http://www.softorbits.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Photo Unblur directory (same installation drive as Windows). Easy Photo Unblur 1.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Photo Unblur\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called EasyPhotoUnblur.exe and its approximative size is 65.47 MB (68648888 bytes).
Easy Photo Unblur 1.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 121.95 MB (127868712
bytes) on disk:
- EasyPhotoUnblur.exe (65.47 MB)
- EasyPhotoUnblur32.exe (55.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Easy Photo Unblur 1.1 version 1.1
Easy Photo Unblur 1.1 is an application by the software company SoftOrbits. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Easy Photo Unblur 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Easy Photo Unblur 1.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Easy Photo Unblur 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Easy Photo Unblur 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Easy Photo Unblur 1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Easy Photo Unblur 1.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Easy Photo Unblur 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Easy Photo Unblur 1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.softorbits.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Photo Unblur\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Easy Photo Unblur 1.1.
8. After removing Easy Photo Unblur 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Easy Photo Unblur 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Easy Photo Unblur 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Easy Photo Unblur 1.1 by SoftOrbits from your computer, we are not saying that Easy Photo Unblur 1.1 by SoftOrbits is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Easy Photo Unblur 1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 20:44:17.100