Easy Photo Recovery
You can find on this page details on how to remove Easy Photo Recovery for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Easy Photo Recovery from your computerEssential Data Tools
. More data about Essential Data Tools can be seen here
. More details about the program Easy Photo Recovery can be found at http://www.essentialdatatools.com?event1=EasyPhotoRecovery&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\Easy Photo Recovery folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Easy Photo Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\Easy Photo Recovery\UninsHs.exe. Easy Photo Recovery's main file takes about 381.50 KB (390656 bytes) and is named Launcher.exe.
Easy Photo Recovery contains of the executables below. They take 10.60 MB (11118531
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EasyPhotoRecovery.exe (8.27 MB)
- Keygen.exe (67.00 KB)
- Launcher.exe (381.50 KB)
- server.exe (399.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
- UninsHs.exe (27.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.10
of Easy Photo Recovery. For more Easy Photo Recovery versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Easy Photo Recovery has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Easy Photo Recovery:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Easy Photo Recovery:
- C:\Program Files\Essential Data Tools\Easy Photo Recovery
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Essential Data Tools\Easy Photo Recovery\Keygen.exe
- C:\Program Files\Essential Data Tools\Easy Photo Recovery\Launcher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Essential Data Tools\Easy Photo Recovery\server.bak
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Easy Photo Recovery 2.5 + Serial [ADilAns] [h33t].torrent
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Essential Data Tools\Easy Photo Recovery
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Essential Data Tools\Easy Photo Recovery
Easy Photo Recovery is a program offered by Essential Data Tools. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Easy Photo Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Easy Photo Recovery from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Easy Photo Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Easy Photo Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Easy Photo Recovery app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Easy Photo Recovery in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Easy Photo Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Easy Photo Recovery:
- The publisher is: http://www.essentialdatatools.com?event1=EasyPhotoRecovery&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\Easy Photo Recovery\UninsHs.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Easy Photo Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Easy Photo Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Easy Photo Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Easy Photo Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Easy Photo Recovery by Essential Data Tools from your PC, we are not saying that Easy Photo Recovery by Essential Data Tools is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Easy Photo Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:25:32.253