Easy Photo Recovery
You can find on this page details on how to remove Easy Photo Recovery for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Easy Photo Recovery from your computerEssential Data Tools
. More data about Essential Data Tools can be seen here
. More details about the program Easy Photo Recovery can be found at http://www.essentialdatatools.com?event1=EasyPhotoRecovery&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\Easy Photo Recovery folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Easy Photo Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\Easy Photo Recovery\UninsHs.exe. Easy Photo Recovery's main file takes about 381.50 KB (390656 bytes) and is named Launcher.exe.
Easy Photo Recovery contains of the executables below. They take 10.60 MB (11118531
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EasyPhotoRecovery.exe (8.27 MB)
- Keygen.exe (67.00 KB)
- Launcher.exe (381.50 KB)
- server.exe (399.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
- UninsHs.exe (27.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.10
of Easy Photo Recovery. For more Easy Photo Recovery versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Easy Photo Recovery has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Easy Photo Recovery:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Easy Photo Recovery:
- C:\Program Files\Essential Data Tools\Easy Photo Recovery
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Essential Data Tools\Easy Photo Recovery\Keygen.exe
- C:\Program Files\Essential Data Tools\Easy Photo Recovery\Launcher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Essential Data Tools\Easy Photo Recovery\server.bak
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Easy Photo Recovery 2.5 + Serial [ADilAns] [h33t].torrent
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Essential Data Tools\Easy Photo Recovery
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Essential Data Tools\Easy Photo Recovery
Easy Photo Recovery is a program offered by Essential Data Tools. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Easy Photo Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Easy Photo Recovery from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Easy Photo Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Easy Photo Recovery". The Easy Photo Recovery application will be found very quickly. When you select Easy Photo Recovery in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Easy Photo Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Easy Photo Recovery:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.essentialdatatools.com?event1=EasyPhotoRecovery&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\Easy Photo Recovery\UninsHs.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Easy Photo Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Easy Photo Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Easy Photo Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Easy Photo Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Easy Photo Recovery by Essential Data Tools from your PC, we are not saying that Easy Photo Recovery by Essential Data Tools is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Easy Photo Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:25:32.253