Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1
Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1 from your PCRegall, LLC.
. More information on Regall, LLC. can be found here
. Click on http://www.easyphotorecovery.com
to get more information about Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1 on Regall, LLC.'s website. Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Photo Recovery folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Photo Recovery\uninst.exe. Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1's main file takes around 1.68 MB (1762816 bytes) and its name is EasyPhotoRecovery.exe.
Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1 is composed of the following executables which take 1.78 MB (1863173
bytes) on disk:
- EasyPhotoRecovery.exe (1.68 MB)
- uninst.exe (98.00 KB)
This page is about Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1 version 1.4.1
Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1 is an application by the software company Regall, LLC.. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1". The Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.easyphotorecovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Photo Recovery\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1.
8. After removing Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1 by Regall, LLC. from your computer, we are not saying that Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1 by Regall, LLC. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Easy Photo Recovery 1.4.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 08:24:18.527