Easy PC Faster 8
This info is about Easy PC Faster 8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Easy PC Faster 8 from your computerEasy Studio
. Check out here
for more information on Easy Studio. More information about Easy PC Faster 8 can be seen at http://www.easypcfaster.com/
. Easy PC Faster 8 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy PC Faster folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove Easy PC Faster 8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy PC Faster\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 835.00 KB (855040 bytes) on disk and is titled easypcfaster.exe.
The executable files below are part of Easy PC Faster 8. They occupy an average of 1.52 MB (1589930
bytes) on disk.
- easypcfaster.exe (835.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (717.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8
of Easy PC Faster 8.
Easy PC Faster 8 is an application by the software company Easy Studio. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Easy PC Faster 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Easy PC Faster 8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Easy PC Faster 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Easy PC Faster 8". If it exists on your system the Easy PC Faster 8 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Easy PC Faster 8 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Easy PC Faster 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Easy PC Faster 8:
- The software company is: http://www.easypcfaster.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy PC Faster\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Easy PC Faster 8.
8. After uninstalling Easy PC Faster 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Easy PC Faster 8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Easy PC Faster 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Easy PC Faster 8 by Easy Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Easy PC Faster 8 by Easy Studio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Easy PC Faster 8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-05 13:41:16.450