Easy NTFS Data Recovery
This info is about Easy NTFS Data Recovery for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Easy NTFS Data Recovery from your systemMunSoft
. More information about MunSoft can be seen here
. You can read more about on Easy NTFS Data Recovery at http://www.munsoft.com/EasyFATDataRecovery/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MunSoft\Easy NTFS Data Recovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\MunSoft\Easy NTFS Data Recovery\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Easy NTFS Data Recovery. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.43 MB (3594016 bytes) on disk and is named EasyNTFSDataRecovery.exe.
Easy NTFS Data Recovery is composed of the following executables which take 3.52 MB (3691095
bytes) on disk:
- EasyNTFSDataRecovery.exe (3.43 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (94.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Easy NTFS Data Recovery version 3.0
Easy NTFS Data Recovery is an application marketed by the software company MunSoft. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Easy NTFS Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Easy NTFS Data Recovery from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Easy NTFS Data Recovery or simply activate the Search field and type in "Easy NTFS Data Recovery". If it exists on your system the Easy NTFS Data Recovery app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Easy NTFS Data Recovery in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Easy NTFS Data Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Easy NTFS Data Recovery:
- The software company is: http://www.munsoft.com/EasyFATDataRecovery/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MunSoft\Easy NTFS Data Recovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Easy NTFS Data Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Easy NTFS Data Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Easy NTFS Data Recovery which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Easy NTFS Data Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Easy NTFS Data Recovery by MunSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Easy NTFS Data Recovery by MunSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Easy NTFS Data Recovery supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-22 08:39:38.633