Easy Mail version 220.127.116.11
This info is about Easy Mail version 18.104.22.168 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Easy Mail version 22.214.171.124 from your PCHome Plan Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Home Plan Software. You can see more info related to Easy Mail version 126.96.36.199 at http://www.homeplansoftware.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\home plan software\Easy Mail directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Easy Mail version 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\home plan software\Easy Mail\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. easymail.exe is the Easy Mail version 184.108.40.206's main executable file and it occupies circa 336.45 KB (344520 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Easy Mail version 220.127.116.11. They take 1,015.86 KB (1040239
bytes) on disk.
- easymail.exe (336.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Easy Mail version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Easy Mail version 126.96.36.199 is an application by the software company Home Plan Software. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Easy Mail version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Easy Mail version 184.108.40.206 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Easy Mail version 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Easy Mail version 18.104.22.168". The Easy Mail version 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Easy Mail version 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Easy Mail version 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Easy Mail version 184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: http://www.homeplansoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\home plan software\Easy Mail\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Easy Mail version 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Easy Mail version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Easy Mail version 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Easy Mail version 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Easy Mail version 188.8.131.52 by Home Plan Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Easy Mail version 184.108.40.206 by Home Plan Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Easy Mail version 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 02:17:35.290