Easy Mail Recovery
This web page is about Easy Mail Recovery for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Easy Mail Recovery from your computerMunSoft
. Further information on MunSoft can be seen here
. Click on http://www.munsoft.com/EasyMailRecovery/
to get more information about Easy Mail Recovery on MunSoft's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Mail Recovery folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Easy Mail Recovery is C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Mail Recovery\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called EasyMailRecovery.exe and occupies 3.20 MB (3360032 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Easy Mail Recovery. They occupy 3.31 MB (3468368
bytes) on disk.
- EasyMailRecovery.exe (3.20 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (105.80 KB)
This page is about Easy Mail Recovery version 2.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Easy Mail Recovery versions:
Easy Mail Recovery is an application released by MunSoft. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Easy Mail Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Easy Mail Recovery from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Easy Mail Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Easy Mail Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Easy Mail Recovery app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Easy Mail Recovery in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Easy Mail Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Easy Mail Recovery:
- The publisher is: http://www.munsoft.com/EasyMailRecovery/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Mail Recovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Easy Mail Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Easy Mail Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Easy Mail Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Easy Mail Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Easy Mail Recovery by MunSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Easy Mail Recovery by MunSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Easy Mail Recovery supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:42:58.883