Easy File Undelete
Easy File Undelete is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Easy File Undelete from your systemMunSoft
. Further information on MunSoft can be found here
. Please open http://www.munsoft.com/EasyFileUndelete/
if you want to read more on Easy File Undelete on MunSoft's page. Usually the Easy File Undelete application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MunSoft\Easy File Undelete folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\MunSoft\Easy File Undelete\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Easy File Undelete. The application's main executable file occupies 2.45 MB (2573632 bytes) on disk and is called EasyFileUndelete.exe.
Easy File Undelete is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.55 MB (2677180
bytes) on disk:
- EasyFileUndelete.exe (2.45 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.12 KB)
This data is about Easy File Undelete version 2.6
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Easy File Undelete:
Easy File Undelete is an application released by MunSoft. Some people want to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Easy File Undelete is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Easy File Undelete with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Easy File Undelete or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Easy File Undelete". The Easy File Undelete application will be found very quickly. When you click Easy File Undelete in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Easy File Undelete, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Easy File Undelete:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.munsoft.com/EasyFileUndelete/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MunSoft\Easy File Undelete\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Easy File Undelete.
8. After uninstalling Easy File Undelete, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Easy File Undelete which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Easy File Undelete with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Easy File Undelete by MunSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Easy File Undelete by MunSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Easy File Undelete supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-10 19:03:04.593