Easy FAT Data Recovery
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Easy FAT Data Recovery for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Easy FAT Data Recovery from your systemMunSoft
. More information about MunSoft can be read here
. You can get more details related to Easy FAT Data Recovery at http://www.munsoft.com/EasyFATDataRecovery/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MunSoft\Easy FAT Data Recovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Easy FAT Data Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\MunSoft\Easy FAT Data Recovery\Uninstall.exe. Easy FAT Data Recovery's primary file takes around 3.34 MB (3497792 bytes) and is named EasyFATDataRecovery.exe.
The executables below are part of Easy FAT Data Recovery. They take an average of 3.43 MB (3593174
bytes) on disk.
- EasyFATDataRecovery.exe (3.34 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (93.15 KB)
This info is about Easy FAT Data Recovery version 3.0
Easy FAT Data Recovery is an application offered by MunSoft. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Easy FAT Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Easy FAT Data Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Easy FAT Data Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Easy FAT Data Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Easy FAT Data Recovery app will be found very quickly. When you select Easy FAT Data Recovery in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Easy FAT Data Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Easy FAT Data Recovery:
- The software company is: http://www.munsoft.com/EasyFATDataRecovery/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MunSoft\Easy FAT Data Recovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Easy FAT Data Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Easy FAT Data Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Easy FAT Data Recovery which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Easy FAT Data Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Easy FAT Data Recovery by MunSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Easy FAT Data Recovery by MunSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Easy FAT Data Recovery supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-15 21:02:40.083