Easy Drive Data Recovery
Easy Drive Data Recovery is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Easy Drive Data Recovery from your systemMunSoft
. You can find out more on MunSoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.munsoft.com/EasyDriveDataRecovery/
to get more facts about Easy Drive Data Recovery on MunSoft's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). Easy Drive Data Recovery's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled EasyDriveDataRecovery.exe and it has a size of 3.47 MB (3640168 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Easy Drive Data Recovery. They occupy 3.56 MB (3737251
bytes) on disk.
- EasyDriveDataRecovery.exe (3.47 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (94.81 KB)
This web page is about Easy Drive Data Recovery version 3.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Easy Drive Data Recovery versions:
Easy Drive Data Recovery has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Easy Drive Data Recovery:
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\EasyDriveDataRecovery.exe
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\English.chm
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\English.xml
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\French.chm
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\French.xml
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\German.chm
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\German.xml
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\Info.xml
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\Italian.xml
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\Languages.xml
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\Portuguese.xml
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\Russian.chm
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\Russian.xml
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\Spanish.chm
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\Spanish.xml
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\Turkish.xml
- C:\Program Files\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\Uninstall.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Easy Drive Data Recovery
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery
Easy Drive Data Recovery is an application marketed by the software company MunSoft. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Easy Drive Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Easy Drive Data Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Easy Drive Data Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Easy Drive Data Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Easy Drive Data Recovery program will be found very quickly. When you select Easy Drive Data Recovery in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Easy Drive Data Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Easy Drive Data Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.munsoft.com/EasyDriveDataRecovery/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MunSoft\Easy Drive Data Recovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Easy Drive Data Recovery.
8. After removing Easy Drive Data Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Easy Drive Data Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Easy Drive Data Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Easy Drive Data Recovery by MunSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Easy Drive Data Recovery by MunSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Easy Drive Data Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:20:47.570