Easy Display Manager
Easy Display Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Easy Display Manager from your computerSamsung
. More information on Samsung can be seen here
. Easy Display Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\UserName\Easy Display Manager folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Easy Display Manager is RunDll32. HotKeyOption.exe is the Easy Display Manager's primary executable file and it takes around 1.35 MB (1417216 bytes) on disk.
Easy Display Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.41 MB (3579904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CaseLangCopy.exe (312.00 KB)
- dmhkcore.exe (676.00 KB)
- DMLauncher_Vista.exe (456.00 KB)
- DMLoader.exe (456.00 KB)
- HotKeyOption.exe (1.35 MB)
- KStartMem.exe (212.00 KB)
This page is about Easy Display Manager version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Easy Display Manager:
Easy Display Manager is a program offered by the software company Samsung. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Easy Display Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Easy Display Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Easy Display Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Easy Display Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Easy Display Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Easy Display Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Easy Display Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Easy Display Manager.
8. After uninstalling Easy Display Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Easy Display Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Easy Display Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Easy Display Manager by Samsung from your computer, nor are we saying that Easy Display Manager by Samsung is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Easy Display Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-11 20:48:02.050