You can find on this page details on how to remove Easy Deals for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Easy Deals from your computerAdassist
. Check out here
for more information on Adassist. Easy Deals is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Deals directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Easy Deals is C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Deals\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 792.00 KB (811008 bytes) on disk and is named Easy Deals-bg.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Easy Deals. They occupy about 8.26 MB (8665406
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Easy Deals-bg.exe (792.00 KB)
- Easy Deals-buttonutil.exe (337.00 KB)
- Easy Deals-buttonutil64.exe (435.00 KB)
- Easy Deals-chromeinstaller.exe (1.94 MB)
- Easy Deals-codedownloader.exe (554.50 KB)
- Easy Deals-enabler.exe (402.50 KB)
- Easy Deals-firefoxinstaller.exe (930.50 KB)
- Easy Deals-helper.exe (335.00 KB)
- Easy Deals-updater.exe (383.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (75.50 KB)
- utils.exe (2.18 MB)
The current page applies to Easy Deals version 18.104.22.168
Easy Deals is an application marketed by Adassist. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Easy Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Easy Deals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Easy Deals or simply activate the Search field and type in "Easy Deals". If it exists on your system the Easy Deals app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Easy Deals in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Easy Deals, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Easy Deals.
8. After uninstalling Easy Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Easy Deals which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Easy Deals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Easy Deals by Adassist from your PC, nor are we saying that Easy Deals by Adassist is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Easy Deals in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 22:53:37.630