Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0
Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0 from your computerKarlis Blumentals
. Open here
where you can find out more on Karlis Blumentals. Further information about Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0 can be seen at http://www.blumentals.net
. Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Button Menu Maker folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Button Menu Maker\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.62 MB (1700864 bytes) on disk and is titled btnmenu.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0. They occupy about 2.28 MB (2392345
bytes) on disk.
- btnmenu.exe (1.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0.
Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0 is a program offered by Karlis Blumentals. Some users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0". The Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0 application will be found automatically. After you click Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.blumentals.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Button Menu Maker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0 by Karlis Blumentals from your PC, nor are we saying that Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0 by Karlis Blumentals is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Easy Button & Menu Maker 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 18:26:59.313