Easy Access Recovery
Easy Access Recovery is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Easy Access Recovery from your systemMunSoft
. More information on MunSoft can be found here
. More details about the application Easy Access Recovery can be seen at http://www.munsoft.com/EasyAccessRecovery/
. Easy Access Recovery is typically set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\MunSoft\Easy Access Recovery folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Easy Access Recovery is C:\Archivos de programa\MunSoft\Easy Access Recovery\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. EasyAccessRecovery.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.52 MB (3688384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Easy Access Recovery. They occupy about 3.62 MB (3795836
bytes) on disk.
- EasyAccessRecovery.exe (3.52 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (104.93 KB)
This info is about Easy Access Recovery version 2.0
Easy Access Recovery is a program released by the software company MunSoft. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Easy Access Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Easy Access Recovery from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Easy Access Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Easy Access Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Easy Access Recovery application will be found automatically. When you select Easy Access Recovery in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Easy Access Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Easy Access Recovery:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.munsoft.com/EasyAccessRecovery/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\MunSoft\Easy Access Recovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Easy Access Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Easy Access Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Easy Access Recovery which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Easy Access Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Easy Access Recovery by MunSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Easy Access Recovery by MunSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Easy Access Recovery supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-13 13:49:00.123