Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2
Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2 from your computerJames Hoo
. Check out here
where you can read more on James Hoo. Click on http://www.e7z.org/
to get more facts about Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2 on James Hoo's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Easy 7-Zip folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Easy 7-Zip\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2. The program's main executable file occupies 626.50 KB (641536 bytes) on disk and is called 7zFM.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2. They occupy about 1.93 MB (2028705
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (272.50 KB)
- 7zFM.exe (626.50 KB)
- 7zG.exe (380.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current page applies to Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2 version 0.1.2
Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2 is an application by the software company James Hoo. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2 program will be found automatically. When you select Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.e7z.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Easy 7-Zip\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2.
8. After removing Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2 by James Hoo from your PC, we are not saying that Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2 by James Hoo is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Easy 7-Zip v0.1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:26:36.023