Easy 7-Zip v0.1
Easy 7-Zip v0.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Easy 7-Zip v0.1 from your PCJames Hoo
. You can read more on James Hoo or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Easy 7-Zip v0.1 can be found at http://www.e7z.org/
. Easy 7-Zip v0.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Easy 7-Zip folder, regulated by the user's decision. Easy 7-Zip v0.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Easy 7-Zip\unins000.exe. 7zFM.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 913.50 KB (935424 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Easy 7-Zip v0.1. They occupy 2.49 MB (2610849
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (430.50 KB)
- 7zFM.exe (913.50 KB)
- 7zG.exe (504.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1
of Easy 7-Zip v0.1.
Easy 7-Zip v0.1 is an application marketed by James Hoo. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Easy 7-Zip v0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Easy 7-Zip v0.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Easy 7-Zip v0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Easy 7-Zip v0.1". If it is installed on your PC the Easy 7-Zip v0.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click Easy 7-Zip v0.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Easy 7-Zip v0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Easy 7-Zip v0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.e7z.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Easy 7-Zip\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Easy 7-Zip v0.1.
8. After removing Easy 7-Zip v0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Easy 7-Zip v0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Easy 7-Zip v0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Easy 7-Zip v0.1 by James Hoo from your PC, nor are we saying that Easy 7-Zip v0.1 by James Hoo is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Easy 7-Zip v0.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-03 06:21:14.027