Easter Riddles is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Easter Riddles from your systemGameFools
. More information on GameFools can be seen here
. Click on http://www.gamefools.com
to get more info about Easter Riddles on GameFools's website. Easter Riddles is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\GameFools\Easter Riddles folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Easter Riddles is "D:\Program Files\GameFools\Easter Riddles\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called Easter Riddles.exe and occupies 4.16 MB (4358144 bytes).
Easter Riddles contains of the executables below. They take 8.72 MB (9148617
bytes) on disk.
- Easter Riddles.exe (4.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Easter Riddles.exe (3.43 MB)
Easter Riddles is an application released by GameFools. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Easter Riddles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Easter Riddles from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Easter Riddles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Easter Riddles". If it is installed on your PC the Easter Riddles app will be found very quickly. When you click Easter Riddles in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Easter Riddles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Easter Riddles:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Program Files\GameFools\Easter Riddles\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Easter Riddles.
8. After uninstalling Easter Riddles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Easter Riddles which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Easter Riddles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Easter Riddles by GameFools from your computer, nor are we saying that Easter Riddles by GameFools is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Easter Riddles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-04 16:05:14.020