Easter Egg Slider
Easter Egg Slider is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Easter Egg Slider from your systemShmehao.com
. Go over here
for more information on Shmehao.com. You can see more info related to Easter Egg Slider at http://www.shmehao.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shmehao.com\Easter Egg Slider directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Easter Egg Slider is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Shmehao.com\Easter Egg Slider\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Easter Egg Slider.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.85 MB (1938944 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Easter Egg Slider. They occupy an average of 2.52 MB (2646298
bytes) on disk.
- Easter Egg Slider.exe (1.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Easter Egg Slider is a program offered by Shmehao.com. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Easter Egg Slider is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Easter Egg Slider from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Easter Egg Slider or simply click the Search feature and type in "Easter Egg Slider". The Easter Egg Slider app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Easter Egg Slider in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Easter Egg Slider, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Easter Egg Slider:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.shmehao.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Shmehao.com\Easter Egg Slider\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Easter Egg Slider.
8. After uninstalling Easter Egg Slider, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Easter Egg Slider which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Easter Egg Slider with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Easter Egg Slider by Shmehao.com from your computer, we are not saying that Easter Egg Slider by Shmehao.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Easter Egg Slider in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 17:58:45.167